Parents & Friends forms a vital link between parents, teachers and the school leadership team. By working together as a community, we can create a collective parent voice at School Council, generate funding, improve facilities and provide enriching opportunities for our children and their families.
- Parents & Friends Club provides a wonderful opportunity for parents from all grade levels to meet together and participate in school activities.
- Parents & Friends Club is both a discussion group and support group for every aspect of school policy. Suggested modifications and improvement to school programs, policy or facilities can result from this involvement.
- The contentment and welfare of all school pupils is of prime concern.
- Times and venues for meetings are notified in the newsletter. All families are urged to take an active interest in the club.
- This club provides support for the school through fundraising activities, and also provides a link between parents and the school administration.